30 June, 2014

Color//Colour Lovers - pink

I saw in Inari's blog that she was taking part to a photography project called Color//Colour Lovers. The project is started by two photographers Andrea and Xanthe, and the idea is to add some colour to life with photography. It's a seven week project and during each of the weeks you are supposed to take photos of things you see with a certain color. You can see the full list here.

I thought the project looked really cool so I wanted to join in the fun! I missed the first two weeks - red and yellow - but I decided to hop in during the third week and pink. Here are my favorite photos from the last week.










One thing I noticed during last week: when you are supposed to take photos of a certain thing, you really quickly become hyper aware of it. After I started to look around for pink things I saw it everywhere. Adds, signs, flowers, clothes... So many clothes! I had never realized how much pink people are wearing these days. Scarves, shirts, pants, jackets, shoes... a lot of pink. And I love it. Finns are not all neutral colors these days! I didn't get any pics of those lovely pink clothes tough as I feel quite uncomfortable photographing strangers.

This weeks color is green. You'll see what green I have found next week.

* * *

Inari kirjoitti blogissaan hauskasta Color//Colour Lovers -projektista, jossa on tarkoitus kuvata aina yhtä väriä kerrallaan viikon verran. Ensimmäiset kaksi viikkoa olivat ehtineet mennä jo ohi, mutta ehdin mukaan kolmannelle viikolle, jonka teemavärinä oli pinkki. Tässä kuvissa tältä ensimmäiseltä viikolta.

Hauskaa oli huomata, miten paljon pinkkiä oikeastaan onkaan tässä kaupungissa ja ihmisten pukeutumisessa varsinkin. Kun katselee maailmaa pinkkiä etsivin silmin, sitä alkaa nähdä vähän kaikkialla. Takeissa, huiveissa, housuissa, kengissä... Ja on oikeasti tosi hauskaa, miten paljon suomalaisten päällä näkee näin kirkkaita värejä nykyään.

Tämän viikon väri on vihreä. Viikon päästä näettä, mitä vihreää kamerani tielle on osunut.

No comments:

Post a Comment